Our mission is to provide DPZ scientists administrative management services for their research projects and, in this way we support them in their high level research.
We are the point of contact for all financial and administrative matters of project management and offer support in finding funding opportunities and during proposal preparation. Moreover, we are the point of contact for all matters regarding knowledge and technology transfer.
The major responsibilities of the Research Coordination are:
- Counselling and support during proposal preparation (incl. cost calculation)
- Project Management (financial and administrative issues)
- Research related Controlling
- Support during project negotiations, incl. consortium agreement, cooperation agreement, etc.
- Project Management and Outreach Programme of the Research Infrastructure project EUPRIM-Net
- Technology transfer / Patents and Licenses
The Research Coordination is involved in the “Arbeitskreis EUROPA“ and “Arbeitskreis Knowledge and Technology Transfer”.
European Primate Network:
Advancing 3Rs and International Standards in Biological and Biomedical Research