The Cognitive Neuroscience Lab, the Sensorimotor Research Group, the Decision and Awareness Junior Research Group, and the Perception and Plasticity Junior Research Group are members of the following scientific networks:
- Bernstein Center for Computational Neuroscience, Göttingen
- Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 889 "Cellular Mechanisms of Sensory Processing"
- DFG Research Unit 1847 "Primate Systems Neuroscience"
- Leibniz-WissenschaftsCampus Primate Cognition
- The EUPRIM-Net Project
- DFG Research Unit 2591 "Severity Assessment in Animal-Based Research"
- PLAN4ACT© EU Horizon 2020
The Cogntitive Neuroscience Laboratory and its four research groups work together closely with several national and international groups:
- Prof. Dr. Reza Daliri - CogNeuroLab - Tehran, Iran
- Prof. Dr. Julio Martinez-Trujillo - Cognitive Neurophysiology Laboratory - London, Canada
- Prof. Dr. Thilo Womelsdorf - Attention Circuits Control Lab - Nashville, USA
- Prof. Dr. Valerio Mante - Neural dynamics of primate cognition Project - Zürich, Switzerland
- Prof. Dr. Michael Brosch - Auditory Perception in Primates - Magdeburg, Germany
- Prof. Dr. Alexander Thiele - Visual Neurosciences - Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
- Prof. Dr. Frank Bremmer - Arbeitsgruppe Neurophysik - Marburg, Germany
- Prof. Dr. Pascal Fries - Fries Lab - Frankfurt, Germany