Dr. Andres Agudelo-Toro
Research Group Neurobiology
+49 551 3851-486
Hauptgebaude / 222
- Brain computer interfaces
- Data management and data science
- Development of real-time computing systems for data and signal procesing
- Computer software design
Ph.D. Theoretical and Computational Neuroscience, Max Planck Institute for Dynamics and Self-Organization, Göttingen, Germany (2008-2012), Dissertation: “Numerical Simulations on the Biophysical Foundations of the Neuronal Extracellular Space”.
M.Sc. in Applied Mathematics, EAFIT University, Colombia (2006-2008), Thesis: “Finite State Automaton and Trajectory Optimization for the Hybrid Control of a Small Autonomous Helicopter”.
B.S. Deg. in Computer Science, EAFIT University, Colombia (1999-2004).
J. A. Michaels, S. Schaffelhofer, A. Agudelo-Toro, H. Scherberger. A goal-driven modular neural network predicts parietofrontal neural dynamics during grasping. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 2020. doi
S Schaffelhofer, A Agudelo-Toro, H Scherberger. Decoding a wide range of hand configurations from macaque motor, premotor, and parietal cortices. Journal of Neuroscience, 35 (3) 1068-1081. 21 January 2015. doi pdf
- Assaf Rotem, Andreas Neef, Nicole E. Neef, Andres Agudelo-Toro, David Rakhmilevitch, Walter Paulus, and Elisha Moses. Solving the Orientation Specific Constraints in Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation by Rotating Fields. PLoS ONE, doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0086794, 2014. doi pdf
- A. Agudelo-Toro, A. Neef. Computationally efficient simulation of electrical activity at cell membranes interacting with self-generated and externally imposed electric fields. J. Neural Eng. 10 026019, 2013. doi