In addition to pathological diagnostics for non-human primates, the Pathology Unit also offers surgical pathology service for domestic animals and for laboratory and zoo animals.
The main areas of expertise are:
- tumour pathology (histology, cytology, immunohistochemistry)
- diagnostics of organ biopsies
Dr. Gruber-Dujardin and Dr. Bleyer are the responsible veterinary pathologists. They have many years of experience in the field of histology of surgical biopsies and dignostics in small and large as well as exotic animals.
You can find an overview of the range of services and prices here.
Here you will find helpful notes about sampling tissues and fluids as well as the corresponding submission forms (general, skin, tumour, organs).
The individual histology report includes
- a macroscopic description of the submitted sample material
- a histopathological or cytopathological description of the specimens
- a pathomorphological diagnosis and
- a summary and interpretation of findings, taking into account the clinical problem and the prognosis
and will be sent to you via e-mail.
The shipping address for specimens is:
German Primate Centre GmbH
Histopathology service of domestic animals
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at any time!