EU Research Funding
Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions - Home
- Starting Out - Initial Training Networks, ITN
- Research & Career Development - Individual Fellowships, IF
European Fellowships (EF):
- open to researchers moving within Europe, or coming in from other parts of the world
- can restart a research career after a break, such as parental leave
- can help researchers coming back to Europe find a new position
These Fellowships are held in the EU or associated countries and last for one to two years.
Global Fellowships (GF):
- fund positions outside Europe for researchers based in the EU or associated countries
- last between two and three years
- the researcher comes back for one year to the EU or associated countries
Both EF & GF can include a secondment period of up to three or six months in another
organisation in Europe.
- Staff Exchanges - Research and Innovation Staff Exchange, RISE