Dr. Andres Agudelo-Toro
Research Group Neurobiology
+49 551 3851-486
Hauptgebaude / 222
- Development of fast and efficient computing systems for data and signal procesing.
- Simulation of single neuron activity in parallel computing platforms.
- Computer software design.
Ph.D. Theoretical and Computational Neuroscience, Max Planck Institute for Dynamics and Self-Organization, Göttingen, Germany (2008-2012), Dissertation: “Numerical Simulations on the Biophysical Foundations of the Neuronal Extracellular Space”.
M.Sc. in Applied Mathematics, EAFIT University, Colombia (2006-2008), Thesis: “Finite State Automaton and Trajectory Optimization for the Hybrid Control of a Small Autonomous Helicopter”.
B.S. Deg. in Computer Science, EAFIT University, Colombia (1999-2004).
- Assaf Rotem, Andreas Neef, Nicole E. Neef, Andres Agudelo-Toro, David Rakhmilevitch, Walter Paulus, and Elisha Moses. Solving the Orientation Specific Constraints in Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation by Rotating Fields. PLoS ONE, doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0086794, 2014. doi pdf
- A. Agudelo-Toro, A. Neef. Computationally efficient simulation of electrical activity at cell membranes interacting with self-generated and externally imposed electric fields. J. Neural Eng. 10 026019, 2013. doi
A. Agudelo-Toro, C. M. Velez. Transition Management for the Smooth Flight of a Small Autonomous Helicopter. Journal of Intelligent and Robotic Systems. Vol. 58, No. 1, pp 69-94, 2010. doi
C. D. Correa, A. Agudelo-Toro, A. M. Krebs, I. Marsic, J. Hou, A. Morde, and S. K. Ganapathy. The Parallel Worlds System for Collaboration among Virtual and Augmented Reality Users. IEEE and ACM International Symposium on Mixed and Augmented Reality. Arlington, VA, 2004. pdf